Sometimes even when you’re feeling good or having a good day there comes times when you suddenly just don’t feel comfortable in going out and it has nothing to do with the other person or people.
You can’t help but feel bad but it always helps when the other person understands why you just can’t handle going to a crowded bar? or a party with another group of friends? or just out to a really social environment.
Here are some examples on what the other person at the other end could say when we just have to cancel plans or in general because although they don’t understand what you are going through its nice to know that they do try to understand and show they care.
- I understand and I’m not angry we’ll try again some other time.
- Take all the time you need its okay.
- its alright if you want to talk about it I’m here for you just text me.
- would you like to do something else just the two of us?
- don’t worry I understand
- we’ll miss you don’t worry next time for sure!
- its okay I’ll take a rain check 🙂
- I’m here if you need me! talk to you soon.
- don’t worry if that’s too much we can find something else to do that is more for you.
- I understand it isn’t your fault you’d come if you could know that I’m here for you and that you’re strong and brave for even trying!
- I will miss you but I understand love you!
- we can do something else that isn’t too overwhelming just let me know and I’m up for anything!
- I’m just happy you’re taking care of yourself so don’t sweat it!
- I’m here whenever to do whatever.
- we can just stay in and do whatever makes you feel more comfortable I’m cool with it as long as it helps and we have fun!