I’m new to this whole blogging world, freshly knew talking about just last year new. I started this blog when I was at the lowest of my lowest barely standing with one hand on the thinning rope I named help and the other hand sinking to the massive black whole that tends to pull at me like a magnet. It is therapeutic because I get to write my deepest feelings and insecurities without feeling the overwhelming anxiousness I do when I’m talking face to face with someone my first few post did give me a bit of anxiety but seeing the response I would get helped me see how I’m not as alone as I thought (though sometimes I still tend to think so) was. So I turned this blog into my own personal journal with a twist since it’s public and haven’t stopped because like I said its a sort of a therapy for me. So today I am accepting the Liebster Award, which I have Nat to thank for 🙂 like I said I’m a newby and to get nominated for something is a pretty cool fuzzy feeling, so I gladly accept it because I just come on here and write about my daily life that consist of the hard struggles I’m trying to kick to the curve and how not everyone in the world is happy, how some have to fight to get to “their” happy on a daily basis and I’m grateful someone finds my honesty and truths inspiring in someway! but the applause wont stop with me as I also want to pass this on to other bloggers that I find to be wonderful.
HERE ARE SOME RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
- Create a post to accept the award! Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog (it would help if you included a little information about it).
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or add it as a widget on your blog.
- List 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire that have less than 200 followers.
- Post your answers to the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
10 Facts About Me
- my name Wendy was created by the writer of Peter Pan.
- I have a YouTube channel LifeAsWendy
- I’m Mexican-American.
- fluent in English and Spanish.
- My first celebrity crush was Justin Timberlake when he was in N’sync!
- Up until I was about ten years old I would always celebrate my birthday with a trip to Disneyland.
- The only other country I’ve visited in my entire life outside of the US is Mexico.
- One day I wish to take a trip to the U.K and visit London, England and Brighton Beach.
- I desperately want to be the owner of a pet Pug even though I’m not much of a pet person THEY ARE JUST SO DAMN CUTE!
- Though I know it’s not much of dream/goal but my number one goal in life is to one day have a family of my own it scares me to think it might not happen.
What was your childhood dream, and why? Though it might sound silly my childhood dream was to be an actress and join the cast of Lizzie McGuire! 😀
What is one thing you cannot live without? My family.
If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on? hmm this is a hard one but I would spend it on things that would be beneficial for me and my loved ones making sure we would be secure and stable and of course treat myself with a few things like trips all over the world.
Name one piece of advice you might give to your younger self.
“Speak up don’t be afraid you are worthy and beautiful and time is valuable.”
What is one skill or lesson you learned this year? skill hmm can’t think of one (yet) but what I learned is that I am capable of doing more that I thought I could.
How do you celebrate your own birthday? Just with family.
Describe one person you either know, have met or interacted with who has influenced you in a positive way.
At this point in my life my therapist is actually the one person that has influence me the most in more ways than one. She is a very sweet lady that when she talks to me I can sense her honesty and positive ways towards me proving that she cares and I’m not just some other person that she sees for 45min every other day.
Where is your favorite place to hang out? my room, I call it my safe haven.
What color makes you feel calm? Lavender
Tell me about at least two things (or people) you are grateful to have in your life.
A “Thing” I’ll have to say the Internet I mean its universal so I’m grateful for it!
and “Person” my mom she is the strongest person/women/friend that I’ve ever known and I only hope she is with me to witness all the happy moments I have yet to have because I don’t know what I would do if she wasn’t here to see it!
(I not sure how many followers they have but I’m nominating them because they’re the blogs I love!)
Standing Strong Wellness Just Inspiring!
Samantha Cara’s Journal lovely quotes and funny.
Rich, Full, and Meaningful A nice insight in the journey that is Social Anxiety.
ElizaBelle sharing reviews on all sorts of things.
The Seed 4 Life A bit of EVERYTHING!
? 10 questions for my nominees ?
- What is one thing no one would guess about you?
- What is one thing you passionately believe in?
- If you could be anywhere right now in this very moment where would it be? and why?
- What is one thing you wish you would’ve done differently at one point in your life?
- Name one thing you’ve overcome and are proud of?
- What is most important to you?
- One good thing you’ve learned about yourself as you grew older?
- One bad habit you wish to change about yourself?
- How do you handle being in a bad mood?
- What is one thing you wish someone would ask you?